Kamis, 01 September 2011

Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-ageing Cream {Product Review}




Source: from website
I am not a lover of moisturizers as I have said earlier on the blog too. I rarely come across some which suit me and this one did!!! So, lets see how well it works??? Ok, I don't have the ingredient list but then its a Garnier product so it is definitely full of chemicals and all but it does have some extracts also mentioned which I remember I read on the list.

Price: 199 INR for 40 gms

My Experience
Well, I used this moisturizer for around 3 weeks but the main user of this is my dad. And, I would say that this actualy reduces the wrinkles on the face. The difference was pretty much apparent when my dad used Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream for a day and his face had become too wrinkly.  So, yup, no permanent results which no drug store brands can actually give but till the time you use the cream, it does give you a glow and keeps the skin uplifted. 

The product smells really nice and is off-white in color and comes in an attractive red glass jar. Ok, yeah, you have to dig your fingers in. I loved the feel of the moisturizer. It is light and rich and super creamy. A very little quantity of the product required and it keeps your skin hydrated for the whole day. You can instantly see the tightening of your skin and with regular use, the skin actually glows. It also gives a dewy look to the skin. And, the cream is not oily but this might not be suitable for oily skin, I guess. I think it will suit dry skin really well coz of its creamy texture. So, in short, this is one cream which does do what it claims. And, yeah, 40 gms will probably last you one and a half moth if used morning and at night which is quite a good thing. 

My Recommendation
Yes, for people with mature skin or looking for a good anti-aging cream.